Your privacy is very important to us. At Sarah Wells Life Coaching we have a few fundamental principles that we follow.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Sarah Wells may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st October 2020.
When do we collect information?
Certain visitors to Sarah Wells Life Coaching website choose to interact with Sarah Wells in ways that require Sarah Wells to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Sarah Wells gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive updates via email, we collect their name and emails. Sarah Wells does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- When you submit your details via our Contact me form on the Sarahwellslifecoach.com website
- When you sign up for a Back in Balance programme via the form on the Sarahwellslifecoach.com website
- During a phone call enquiry
- Once you email us
- When you claim a free gift or resource
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to your or our enquiry
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to get in touch and reply to your enquiry
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence. You can also click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Get your regular dose of chronic illness confidence and connection
↓ Sign up to receive our newsletter with tips & insider updates Sarah ↓